Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Macbook-pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) with Capdase Prokeeper Case and Safekeys Keyboar

For Sale, MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)

MacBook Air Case 13\

� 4 GB of 1600MHz DOUBLE DATA RATE 3 memory

to view the full tech technical specs from the Apple website.

� Switcheasy Safekeys Keyboard Protector (Silicone key in, blue)

First owned. Brought to me when i say by my sister in the US due to the fact pasalubong about a year ago. Possible, already with screen protector. Few used for my school productions, wide variety cycle at 276. OS Commun Lion, but I can update of which to Yosemite if you want. I did not move forward to the new OS because the current iMovie version is better than the new versions.: )

I no longer have the carton as it was brought here by each of our sister from the US in its Capdase case.

Php 27, 000 is actually my last price. You can words and phrases or call me at +639157245828

I like Macbook Air case 13. I have many years experience about Macbook Air case 13.More information about Macbook Air hard case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment